What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your device that allows us to recognise and remember you. It is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive or tablet or mobile device. When you visit our sites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
• to recognise your computer when you visit our website,
• to track you as you navigate our website,
• to improve the website’s usability,
• to analyse the use of our website – such as how many people visit us each day,
• in the administration of our website.